I made this list on Sunday, which was a really, really, really great day–hence, the 3rd power–cuz I’m nerdy like that 😉 It’s not often days like this come along, so I wanted to share some things that made me incredibly happy/content/thankful!
1. Sleeping in. Thanks to Daylight Savings time last weekend, Gabe is still not adjusted (and neither are we) so instead of him waking up from 6:30 to 7:30ish, we got to sleep in til 8:30ish. Glorious!
2. No Tantrums. I’ve complained of the Terrible 2’s being pretty darn terrible lately, but Sunday, Gabe was downright angelic.
3. Delicious Breakfast. After all that rest, I took the extra time and effort to cut up veggies and saute them to make a nice healthy breakfast of egg whites, veggies, and some cheese. Delish!
4. Snuggles. Gabe and I snuggled and watched some Elmo and Mickey Mouse (thank God for the reprieve from Elmo!)
5. Exercise. After my breakfast digested, I went on a fast-paced 4 mile run–just to prove to myself I still got it. Judging by my 7 min/mi pace at the end… yup, it’s still there 😉
7. More great food & drink. I had a nice healthy lunch, complete with my favorite beer that Javi and I found at Total Wine!
10. Nom-noms. And of course, what party is complete without cake?! I kicked off my first 12 day Challenge as a Beachbody Coach on Monday, so this was my last little cheat 😉 Yeah, yeah, I know I said no more cupcakes, but sometimes you just have to. Yum!!
Hope you’re week is going really well!