I have some random musings (and a lot of pics) for tonight 🙂 Life is good right now!!
Here’s my 7 things I’m loving right now:
1. Puddle-Jumping with Gabriel: We took advantage of the rain this weekend. True, we don’t have rain boots yet (but by God I’ve been talking about it for months so that needs to be my next purchase with my Beachbody earnings!), but we just got our shoes wet and didn’t care. LOVE this boy when we can just go be spontaneous and have fun together!
We did it tonight too, in sandals. He loves kicking the soccer ball around 🙂
2. Popping tags aka my thrifty thrift store finds: Who doesn’t love a great deal? I found that cute Oshkosh raincoat for Gabe at Goodwill for $3. And I scored some gorgeous pale blue pants from NY & Co for $4 that I can’t wait to wear to work! What’s even better is being able to shop with a friend, which leads me into…
3. Friends Visiting: Last weekend Miss Izzy came to visit from VA, this weekend Miss Kara from OH 🙂 I can’t say enough how amazing it is to remain friends over a span of years, when we may not talk for months, then to pick right back up where we left off without skipping a beat. Thank you both for visiting! And hope you don’t mind I made you read to Gabe 😉
4. Clean Eating! With my Shakeology & easy quinoa recipe (black beans + chicken + quinoa + salsa = lunch! lol), I feel like I’m rocking the clean eating. And it feels SO good. I’ve only lost a pound since starting Insanity, but weight loss isn’t my goal, toning up is. And I feel so strong & fit after just 2 weeks! Can’t wait to see how it turns out after 2 months!
6. Healthy Family–finally got our fevers, coughs, and “upper respiratory infections” gone. May they stay far, far away now!
7. A New Business Venture–Javi had an amazing idea & we are making it a reality! More pics to follow on that soon 🙂
Have a great night!